Particulate respirators are widely used by industrial workers to protect themselves from dust and paint fumes. To meet up with the ever-changing needs of workers, 3 M has created the Particulate Respirator Mask 8210, N95. This cup shaped mask complies with N95 standards and has been created using natural rubber latex. It is of the neo aerosol type and offers a satisfactory quality of protection from non-oil based particles. The respirator ensures easy breathing because of its advanced electrostatic media design. A high level of wear time is ensured by the lightweight construction which makes it a popular option among workers.
Equipped with cushioned nose foam, these respiratory masks equipped with an adjustable nose clip that ensures a custom fit and a safe seal. The presence of the two-strap design with welded dual point attachment ensures a comfortable seal. It also minimises inhalation exposures to specific types of airborne biological particles.
Features of 3M Particulate Respirator Mask, N95
- The respirator is suitable for usage with different types of protective wear and hearing protection.
- It is designed for usage against particles which are released in air from grinding, sweeping, sanding, sawing, bagging etc.
- The respirator is not flame resistant.
Areas of application
- The device is best suited for usage within commercial buildings, food processing plants, construction sites, mines, warehouses and industrial plants.
- It is ideal for usage in industries such as petrochemicals, automobile, pharmaceuticals, real estate etc.