The barcode scanners are an electronic device which is widely used for reading and printing from computer systems. Keeping the usability factor of barcode scanners in mind, Pegasus has launched the PS1010 Laser Barcode Handheld Scanner. Created from the best quality of ABS plastic, it has a height of 6.32 inches and has a width of 2.72 inches. It comes with a light source of 650 nm and is highly compact which makes it easy to use. The scanner is used in retail outlets, showrooms, airports and inventory management departments of many companies. Tested by leading experts, it has a long durability as well.
- It has a scan rate of 100 and a shock resistance of 1.5 m.
- The device comes with a maximum motion tolerance of 20 inches/sec.
- It has an inclination scan angle of 45 degrees and an elevation scan angle of 60 degrees.
- The device has a pitch tolerance of 45 degrees and 600 nm depth of field.
- The handheld laser scanner comes with a wide range of decoding capabilities such as MSI, Code11 Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 39 TriOptic, Code 128, Code 128Full ASCII Codabar, Code93, Discrete2of5, IATA, RSSvariants, Codabar, Chinese2of5, and Supplemental, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39.