Dr. Fixit 20kg Powercrete, 304
GST @18% Inclusive Price: 3114
Qty Per Pack : 1 Piece
Min Orderable Qty : 1 Pack
- Acrylic polymer for waterproofing and repairs.
Mix Proportion: 100 kg cement with 50 kg Dr Fixit Powercrete Polymer
*Shipping charge applicable as per serviceability
* COD payment upto ₹15000
* 7 days free return, Bulk Orders (greater than 10) & heavy items are shipped through surface & may take more than 10 days for delivery.
Delivery : 4-7 days
Shipping charge applicable as per serviceability
Want to buy even more quantity?
Dr Fixit Powercrate is powerful coating system for all your waterproofing needs. You can use Powercrate to waterproof roofs walls and many other parts of your house as well. Powercrate is an acrylic polymer based waterproofing system which can protect all types of concrete and masonry surfaces.
Available in a wide variety of variants from 1kg to 50kgs Dr Fixit Powercrate is the ultimate solution for anybody’s waterproofing needs. Used extensively by prominent construction companies Dr Fixit has been a part of the construction process for a few decades. It’s easy application process makes it rather simple for the worker to waterproof surfaces.
The Powercrate has an operating temperature range of 10ºc to 40ºc. This means that if the temperature goes below 10ºc or 40ºc during the application process the Dr Fixit Powercrate will cease to have the desired effect on the surface. The company also insists on applying protective plaster over the final coat of Powercrate to ensure proper functioning. This protective layer of Dr Fixit Water Proofing also helps in avoiding any mechanical damage that could be inflicted on the final coat.
Features of Dr Fixit Powercrate
- Tough and Breathable - Dr Fixit Power crate is a breathable waterproofing system that does not wear away easily and is ideal for residential as well as commercial buildings.
- Uniform Thickness - The predetermined viscosity of the liquid ensures an even coat of uniform thickness on any surface that it is applied to.
- Strong Bond - The polymers in the Powercrate are specifically designed to form a strong bond with almost any surface that it may come in contact with.
- Resistant to UV rays and Salt - The composition of Power crate is designed to be repulsive to harmful UV rays and salt which can end up causing corrosion and other problems.
- Non-flammable and Non-toxic - The coating of power crate will not catch fire nor will it give off toxic gases when exposed to fire.
- Brand: Fixit
- Weight: 20kg
- Product type: Latex
- Item Code: 304
Customer Reviews on Dr. Fixit 20kg Powercrete, 304
Average rating based on 2 ratings
Share Your Thoughts With Other Customers
Rate the Product
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?
Dr. Fixit 20kg Powercrete, 304
Minimum order placed should be Rs. 3000 across banks while for Bajaj Finserv it should be Rs. 4500
No Cost EMI offer of Moglix enables users to purchase *everything on EMI and experience easy shopping. This special scheme allows customers to purchase expensive products on EMI at the original price of the product that is split equally across the **EMI tenure. The interest a buyer is liable to pay is offered as an upfront discount on checkout. So, there are no addition costs such as interest, down payment or processing fee. Moglix offers No Cost EMI on all products across the site.
- *Minimum order placed should be Rs. 3000 across banks while for Bajaj Finserv it should be Rs. 4500
- **Applicable on EMI tenure for 3 and 6 months only, across all banks.
Terms And Conditions Apply >>
- Get cashback upto ₹200.
- Valid only for the first transaction using Paytm Wallet.
- Can be availed on a minimum cart value of ₹500.
- No promocode required.
- Cashback offer valid between 21st August 2017 and 20th September 2017.