How it Works
You can place your requests manually.
Our executives will review and quote within 24 hrs.
Once you like the quotes, lets finalize and deliver your product.
How do I submit a RFQ?
What kind of RFQs will not be accepted?
2. Lack of key information: Necessary information: product name included in the subject, and other product details in the body part, such as size, color, type, and any other specifications. The more descriptive you can be the better.
3. Banned or restricted products (including trademarked/branded goods): It is highly suggested to contact the owner or authorized distributor of any trademarked/branded product to buy it.
4. Duplicate Buying Request regarding the same product.
5. Small order quantity: Larger MOQ (minimum order quantity) orders tend to be preferred. Note that MOQ will vary depending on the product type.
6. Make sure you provide your company’s GSTIN and PAN No. correctly.
Why can’t I submit a RFQ?
1. There might be some blank(s) left. Please double check and fill in all the fields with product details as
2. There might be some problem with the browser. Please use another browser or clear the cache and cookies to try again.
When will I receive a quote for my RFQ?
As soon as you submit your query our team of executives will get on the job to providing you with best possible quote. Once the request is shared by the buyer our team will get in touch with you within 24hours to get a better understanding of your request. As soon as the request gets finalized our team will provide you with the best priced quote within 48hours and once all the payment terms are finalized products get delivered to your doorstep within 10-15 days.