Dentsply 3 Pieces Glyde Syringe Kit
₹2,119 (Incl. of all taxes)
Min Orderable Qty : 1 Pack
Available on Request
- In conjunction with NaOCl, its effervescing action lifts dentinal shavings and debris for efficient removal.
- Disposable tip eliminates the possibility of cross contamination by dispensing a clean, single dose.
- Smooth, gel-like consistency clings to files, making precise placement in the canal easy.
- Reduces the risk of instruments fracturing by acting as a lubricant.
- Helps to flush out debris.
- Canal walls free of smear layer due to EDTA and its softening effect.
- Chemically cleans and removes smear layer thanks to urea peroxyde.
- Complete removal by rinsing due to its completely water-soluble formulation.
1 Kit Contents 3 Pieces
EDTA, a demineralising agent, softens dentine making calcified canals easier to shape
The combination of urea peroxyde causes an effervescent reaction which helps to remove smear layer in the canal up towards the crown
Using EDTA, a chelating (demineralising) agent, clean canal walls, completely free of smear layer are obtained and calcified canals are easier to shape.
Urea peroxyde, an oxidising agent also used in bleaching processes, chemically cleans and removes anaerobic bacteria in the canal flora. The formulation, which is completely water-soluble, gives the mixture its gel consistency.
|Instruction For Use|
Rinse with sodium hypochlorite and make the first entry into the canal using the first manual or rotary instrument
Apply the Glydea File Prep straight into the cavity using the disposable tip or the single-use pack.
Reinsert the first instrument and begin to prepare the canal
4 a. No cross-contamination with disposable doses.
Rinse with hypochlorite and apply the Glydea again into the access cavity (also available in very practical disposable doses)
Continue preparing the canal alternating with sodium hypochlorite and Glydea between each instrument
Once the canal has been shaped, rinse it with plenty of sodium hypochlorite until the effervescence subsides. Dry and fill.
|Items in Pack|
Glyde is a combination of EDTA and carbamide peroxide specifically formulated to provide cleansing of the root canal preparation. The polyethylene oxide base used in Glyde acts as a lubricant to facilitate shaping of the root canal using rotary and hand instrumentation. This Dentsply 3 Pieces Glyde Syringe Kit allows for cleansing action that facilitates easy removal of vital pulp tissue and necrotic pulp tissue. It is designed to be used with endodontic irrigation with sodium hypochlorite solutions. Oxygen bubbling occurs through the release of oxygen from the carbamide peroxide. This action allows for pulp tissue, dentinal shavings and debris to be easily removed.
More from DentsplyExplore Now
More from Dentsply Dental ConsumablesExplore Now
Customer Reviews on Dentsply 3 Pieces Glyde Syringe Kit
There are no customer reviews yet.
Share Your Thoughts With Other Customers
Rate the Product
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is this item easy to use
- What are the dimensions of this item
Dentsply 3 Pieces Glyde Syringe Kit
Minimum order placed should be Rs. 3000 across banks while for Bajaj Finserv it should be Rs. 4500
- *Minimum order placed should be Rs. 3000 across banks while for Bajaj Finserv it should be Rs. 4500
- **Applicable on EMI tenure for 3 and 6 months only, across all banks.
Terms And Conditions Apply >>
- Get cashback upto ₹200.
- Valid only for the first transaction using Paytm Wallet.
- Can be availed on a minimum cart value of ₹500.
- No promocode required.
- Cashback offer valid between 21st August 2017 and 20th September 2017.
Thanks for Submitting the query.}
Our support member will get in touch with you within 24 hours. For further assistance either Call or Whatsapp @ +91 99996 44044. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org./p>