SanDisk: Best Storage Solution for you
SanDisk is a multinational corporation that designs, develops, manufactures, and markets data storage solutions across the globe. An Israeli engineer named Eli Harari founded the company in 1988. SanDisk went public in the year 1995. There headquarter is in Silicon Valley’s town of Milpitas. They provide a technological storage solution for almost everything in digital life, be it your phone, camera, media player, gaming or computing, etc. They offer removable cards that are used in various applications and consumer devices. They have a large variety available in that which includes SanDisk Ultra, SanDisk Extreme, and SanDisk Extreme PRO brands. SanDisk delivers the storage solution to many companies and customers across the world which includes data center solution, computing solutions, mobile solutions, and consumer electronics.
What makes SanDisk unique?
They provide the perfect solution to the problem of data storage. As of 2015, the company was the third largest industry that manufactures flash memory. It’s flash drive capacities range between 2GB and 64GB. They have some other products and technology that are FlashCP, StartKey, Secure USB drive, SanDisk Sansa, Eye-Fi, and many more. They have some great achievements.
- SanDisk was ranked third among 25 consumer electronics companies in 2012 by enough project.
- SanDisk was awarded as enterprise storage award under the category of cloud and structure in 2016.
- It has also been recognized as one of the top 100 most admired brands of the year in 2016 according to VARIndia IT magazine.
- SanDisk has also been recognized as the best removable flash storage brand.
- Company has received innovation honoree award in 2016.
Where is SanDisk located?
SanDisk headquarter is located in Milpitas, California, it is spread in 600,000 square foot.
What is SanDisk secure access?
SanDisk secure access is software that is compatible with all SanDisk USB devices. With secure access, you can be assured that your important data is secured and accessible even if you have lost your pen drive.