Shape up Wood and Other Materials with Belt Sanders
A belt sander is used for shaping and finishing wood and other materials. It consists of an electric motor that has a rotating sanding belt. These sander machines may be handheld and moved over material or stationary where the material is moved to the belt. These belt sanders are ideal for working on a wide variety of surfaces such as wood, plastic, or metal, particularly suitable for large surfaces. For these types of works, a stable and firm bench sander should be used. One can use a precise and compact belt sander for faster and better sanding.
These sanders are the power tools that must be handled carefully. Follow these steps for the safe use of these belt sanders:
- --> Cover the face with a face shield and wear glasses or goggles
- --> For dusty operations wear a dust respirator
- --> Turn off the sander before connecting to the power supply
- --> Before changing a sanding belt or emptying dust collector, disconnect the power supply
- --> Inspect the belts before using and replace worn and frayed belts
- --> Use the belts with the same widths as the pulley drum
- --> To keep the belt running at the same speed, adjust the sanding belt tension
- --> Keep hands away from a sanding belt
- --> Use both hands to operate sanders
- --> Keep the cords clear of the sanding area
- --> Clean the dust on motor and vents at regular intervals
Best brands for Power Routers
Alpha: Alpha sanders offer a fast and easy abrasive paper change, a precise displacement of the belt, and additional features make them the best tools for sanding.
Bosch: Bosch offers the belt sanding machines having a special quick-change system that allows an easy replacement of sanding sheets. These sanders are ideal for sanding and scribing.
DeWalt: DeWalt has an extensive range of belt sanders. Their power sanders including various models, meet the demands of the professionals.
FERM: FERM sanders are equipped with long cables and are easy to use. Having additional features with variable speed options for optimal results on every type of surface, these belt sanders are the best pick to smoothen the surface.
Top Selling Belt Sanders Price List in India
|Latest Belt Sanders Models||Expected Price||Discount|
|Taj 18000rpm Air Belt Sander||Rs. 4436||13% off|
|Yking 1200W Belt Sander, 4716 B||Rs. 5108||29% off|
|Metabo RBE 15-180 1500W Wraparound Tube Sander Set with Metal Carry Case, 602243500||Rs. 54267||30% off|
|DOM 20x520 mm Small Handy Belt Sander, DTS 020||Rs. 10169||-|
|Makita Belt Sander, 9031, 550W||Rs. 16920||21% off|
|Hitachi Belt Sander, SB8V2, 1020W||Rs. 13203||2% off|
|DOM 102 mm Heavy Duty Bench Rammer, DTR 511||Rs. 11440||-|
|FERM EFM1001 Precision Belt Sander 400W, 1070-1650 rpm||Rs. 10770||-|