Sony: Not easily replaceable by Another Brand
Sony is prevalent as a superior brand to survive in the market for the long-term. The brand is present to reach the customer needs in an effective way and provide them with standard quality appliances. It is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Konan, Minato, Tokyo. Sony is one of the best-known brands in consumer electronics and ranks second worldwide in electronics. Its varied business embraces consumer and professional electronics, gaming, entertainment, and financial services. The company possesses the largest music entertainment business in the world, the largest video game console business and one of the largest video game publishing businesses, and is one the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets.
What are the popular products sold by Sony?
The brand has reached customer requirements effectively. The company is providing a wide range of products. Some of the most popular products are-
Sony smart LED TV
This is one the most popular product that is offered by Sony. Their television has advanced technology and has a powerful LED backlight that improves the overall performance of the unit. They have advanced picture quality and sound quality in their televisions and very popular among consumers.
Sony Home Theatre
If you want to enjoy your favorite music in your home, you may want to consider buying Sony home theatre. They have extremely advanced technology used in it and it has amazing sound quality.
Their headphones are very comfortable to wear in your daily life. The headphones are made from durable and premium material so that you can use the headphone for supporting needs.
Sony Media Receiver
You can see it many cars which enhances the interior of the car as well. The quality is amazing and it is a must-have device.
Why choose Sony products?
With a wide global network company has achieved a huge market share. There are some key features that attract customers. The quality of the products is never compromised and their products are available in every range of price so that it is affordable for everyone.
Big Achievements of the Company
- In 1979 Sony transformed the way we listen to music with the invention of Walkman.
- They launched their first CD player – the CDP-101 in 1982.
- They received the first Emmy award in 1972 for developing the Trinitron color TV.
- Sony is ranked 105th on the 2014 list of Fortune Global 500.
Their purpose and values
- They believe to fill in the world with emotion, through the power of curiosity and technology.
- Pursue the creation of the very best by harnessing diversity and varying viewpoints.
- They have earned the trust for the brand with ethical and responsible conduct.
- They believe to fulfill their stakeholder’s responsibilities through disciplined business practices.