All about Ticwatch: Advantages and disadvantages
Mobvois core focus since 2012 has been on AI interaction and hardware software integration with B2B and B2C AI products, providing services to 40+ countries. The aim of the company is to modify human- machine interaction, creating a more effective way of communication between the two. Mobvoi has launched many product lines for its consumer facing business like the Mobvoi mobile app, the TicWatch line of smartwatches, the TicPods line of true wireless smart earphones, the TicMirror smart rearview mirror, the TicKasa line of smart speakers and other AI software and hardware products, becoming a recognizable consumer AI wearable brand on a global scale. Let's talk about Mobvoi TicWatches pro 2020, which are very famous among the youth.
The TicWatch Pro is one of the best- selling and interesting smartwatches in the market. The watch is very innovative, having a dual screen technology, combining the functions of a traditional watch with the benefits of a top-end Wear OS device. The product has a premium design with great features
- More premium, high-end design.
- IP68 waterproof.
- Strange but useful strap design that combines leather and silicone.
- Dual-screen technology that combines an OLED and an LCD
- Intended to save battery, and means the watch can last up to a month
- Normal OLED is bright and impactful with a good resolution
- Features the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 chipset / 512MB of RAM
- 4GB of storage for music and apps on your watch
- need both the Mobvoi and Wear OS apps on your phone
- Works with both iPhone and Android devices
- Innovative dual screen technology.
- Premium and durable design.
- Long battery life in essential mode.
- Mediocre battery in smart mode
- Limited Mobvoi app
- No LTE version
The Mobvoi Ticwatch E is for tech lovers looking for an affordable, well-built wearable that's just following with features. It's got nearly everything that more expensive options do, skimping a bit on build materials to keep the price low and delivering an equally good wearable experience for less. There is another variant of the watch with the same but upgraded features named TicWatch E2.
- IP67 water-resistant package
- always-on display and the thick build
- A 1.4-inch OLED display and 400 x 400 (287dpi).
- Made of polycarbonate and the watch face covered in anti-scratch glass.
- small optical heart rate sensor
- 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage for native apps.
- Both a microphone and speaker.
- Battery lasts more than two days.
- Non-standard MediaTek dual-core processor.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS.
- Loaded with features, like built-in GPS and heart rate sensor.
- Fantastic value.
- Dedicated app is an afterthought.
- The design will suit everyone.
- Not-so-elegant charging method.
The TicWatch S is beyond expectations; it jumps all features of cheap and affordable smartwatches. It's cool designed, handy to use, and packs in a huge amount of features for its price. It supports a number of modes, expected from a fitness tracker as well as most of the things you'd hope to find in a smartwatch. The AI used in TicWatch S is very innovative with voice interaction. The other variant is TicWatch S2, which comes with the same features and some add ons.
- 1.4OLED Touch Display and scratch resistant glass.
- Mediatek MT2601, 1.2GHz dual-core chipset, paired with 512MB of RAM.
- Water Resistant.
- IP67 and 400 x 400, giving it 287 dots per inch.
- Calorie Count.
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Sleep Monitor.
- 18 hours.
- Very affordable.
- Easy to use.
- Voice recognition and dictation of text messages.
- Lacks LTE and NFC.
- Non-changeable straps.
- No bezel controls.
The TicWatch C2 is like a reworking of original TicWatch, it doesn't offer smart features but is the best choice for anyone looking for a cheaper wear OS watch. You can use Google Play and get notifications on your wrist. The TicWatch C2 is a sequel for TicWatch Classic, the company's first ever wrist band.
- 1.3-inch AMOLED display.
- Resolution of 360 x 360.
- Hardware buttons on the right hand edge.
- 18mm straps with touch thinner 12.8mm; 13.1mm thick with sport 20mm straps.
- Made of stainless steel.
- IP68 water and dust resistant.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 chipset.
- 512MB of RAM.
- Heart rate monitor.
- Affordable price.
- Google Pay support.
- Full GPS.
- Limited strap selection.
- Outdated internals.
- Not made for swimming.