Types of Inverters Based on Their Uses
Today the market is flooded with various inverters in variant styles, sizes, labels and models. There are also different choices, but choosing which of these long lists is better may be a challenge. There is no "best" or bad inverter for any reason - it might not be ideal for an RV, but it may be perfect for an ambulance. Generally, power production is the key variable, although several others exist.
Selecting the right inverter (and options) for your purpose comed under a variety of factors, especially when in higher power ranges (800 watts or more). This writeup would give you the information you need to figure out what fits better for you.
Below listed are few inverters as per your use and convenience:
A solar inverter (PV) is an electric converter type that converts the photovoltaic (PV) solar panel variable into direct-current (DC), that outputs into an alternating utility frequency (AC). Used either to feed into a business electrical network, or a local off-grid power supply maybe.
It is an integral system balance (BOS), which enables the use of standard AC-powered equipment, in the photovoltaic system. Solar power inverters have special features, including optimum power point monitoring and anti-insulation protection, optimized for photovoltaic arrays.
Inverter for home:
Power failure in towns generally varies from 2-4 hours a day, whereas in the villages for 8-10 hours. In certain conditions, alternative power backup devices or inverters should inevitably be ready for the use.
Luminous Zelio 1100 plus RC 18000 150 Ah: Tubular Battery accompanied with Trolley
Luminous is a popular brand in India when we speak about the inverters. Its characteristics make it one of the perfect inverters for the Indian houses.
- Sine Wave inverter
- 900 VA Capacity
- RC 18000 150Ah Tubular battery included
- 32-bit processor
- LED display
- MCB protection
- Bypass switch available
- Comes with sturdy trolley
Luminous Zelio 1100 Inverter with RC18000 150 Ah:
Tubular Battery Luminous is known to manufacture few of the best inverters in the country and is considered to be the ideal model for Indian households. Let us acknowledge some of the key features of this appliance.
- Sine wave technology 900VA
- Battery 12V
- Capacity 150 Ah
- Can supply power to 3 tube lights, 3 ceiling fans, and 1 LED TV simultaneously
- 32-bit processor
Luminous Red Charge RC 18000 150Ah: A Recyclable Tall Tubular Inverter Battery.
When it comes to charging the inverters for home and company, nothing is better than the Luminous inverter battery. It is one of the finest heavy batteries available on the market being a Red Luminous Charge RC 18000.Let's look at the features it has.
- Tall tubular inverter battery
- High efficiency
- 12V Nominal voltage
- Rated Capacity of 150Ah
- he weight of the battery is about 26.9 kg when loaded with dry and 685 Watts full load bulb
Luminous Shakti Charge SC 18054 150Ah : A Tall Tubular Inverter Battery best for Home, Office, and Shops as well:
Lightweight inverter batteries are considered to be one of the most sturdy in the industry. The battery will support a variety of power systems and prove out to be the best valued inverter for your home, office and shop as an excellent inverter. Its features are listed below:
- Smart, tall tubular inverter battery
- 6 level water indicators
- Capacity of 150Ah
- Warrantied for 54 months
Luminous Red Charge RC 25000 200Ah- A Recyclable Tall Tubular Inverter Battery
Here is a versatile inverter battery that is equally capable to carry heavy loads such as computer printers etc. and is thus a suitable inverter battery for office applications as well as home.
- Tall tubular inverter battery
- Six water level indicators
- Capacity of 200Ah
- Boost mode for charging
- Overload protection with auto-reset feature
The Mini inverter is a standalone UL pure-sine wave inverter (250Wand up) equipped to operate the emergency lighting systems designated for this purpose. It supplies electricity from an onboard battery supply in case the power supply is cut off.
This Mini Inverter has a 3 years guarantee and seven years of pro-rata battery guarantee, which is suitable for applications needing an emergency light source for lighting setups that use several lamps and mounting types.
- Supplying current to lights: Incandescent, LED, fluorescent lamps and ballast
- The combination includes triac dimmable ballasts
- Components used: High-efficiency pure sine wave inverter (250W and up)
- 12V over-sized valve operated temperature-compensated charger Battery of lead acid (VRLA).
- Design: 14-gauge (400W and 720W) or sometimes 18-Gauge (125W and 250W) steel housing.
- Emergency lighting can easily be supplied from one source.
- General Input/Output voltage is 120V 60 Hz or 277V 60 Hz.
- Inbuilt with Replaceable output fuse as a shield .
- The line voltage enables the remote assembly of emergency equipment up to 1000 feet in lengths.
Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and inverters are used to provide electricity and are thus frequently mistaken for one another. A UPS is, however, a more advanced system that has various functions - in particular, a UPS uses an inverter as an internal component.
However, an inverter is essentially a power supply that absorbs power from an immediate current (DC) source, such as a battery or a solar module, to a power supply appropriate for appliances. A solar power supply. A UPS unit can also transform fuel, but it adds features like immediate response and electricity storage.
- Backup power with no interruption.
- Includes integrated storage and modular time extension add-ons.
- Normally includes receptacles to plug in appliances.
Sine wave inverter:
Sine wave inverters generate power which is considered equal or better than the power used in home. It makes use of sophisticated technology to protect expensive electronics devices from getting damaged by sudden spikes in the electricity. Some of the appliances can be used for digital are microwaves, televisions, fridges, laptops and other electronic equipment. Sine wave inverters can be considered good without the risk of getting harmed..
- Minimising power loss
- Minimizing the risk of sensitive equipment damage caused by modified sine-wave.
- Appliances that take greater energy like microwaves and motors run quite faster, and cooler.
- Sine-wave inverters generate less electrical noise.
Basically, they are instruments that convert the DC (direct current) of your vehicle batteries to alternating power (AC) the kind of electricity that is connected to the grid at your doorstep.
You can just plug in and charge your devices with a power converter. This can also be done at home via an electricity outlet. For example, You can use your car to get USB cigarette lighter adapters or load your phone or to plug into your satnav. However, you'll need an inverter for large gadgets and electronics with correct plugs.
- Ideal options for setting up a solar power system
- Best suitable for small cottages or outhouses
- Interactive displays, showing how much electricity and battery voltage is consumed
This sort of inverter will benefit those who love to drive for long hours on the lane. This equipment is particularly useful for long road trips, camping, business passengers, road drivers and other related applications.
Any electronic system having an AC input however includes an inverter like car Inverters. Some devices that you can choose to run off a car inverter are listed below:
- Game systems
- Catalytic heaters
- Cooking equipment
- Power tools
Hybrid solar inverter:
The blend of an on-grid and off-grid solar inverter is called a hybrid inverter. These are more polyvalent yet costly than grid and off-grid inverters. Without a grid, it can conveniently store power in batteries and export surplus electricity to the grid.
However, The main application of the solar inverter is to transform DC into AC (Alternating Current). One phase forward is a hybrid solar reverser that stores surplus energy in batteries. Therefore, they see growing implementations in green energy systems where the main problem is intermittency. As power can be drawn if necessary, energy
- It can work both as an Off-Grid and an On-Grid Inverter.
- It has the ability to stand alone as a system and can run without a grid.
- It can store electricity and supply backup power simultaneously.
- Excess power can be sent back to the network.
Inverter for Laptop:
A laptop inverter is typically about the size of a pen is a small circuit board. Internally, the laptop generally operates at a low voltage, except for the screen with a liquid crystal backlit display (LCD). The screen will be too faint to see properly without the inverter and the lamp it would fuel. The brightness of the Laptops display can be adjusted with the voltage of the inverter. Some laptop inverters use a small sensor to identify the room's brightness and change its output accordingly.
- Each laptop model is equipped with a certain specific inverter
- These built-in laptop converters are not usually substituted
- The high voltage warning is provided by a laptop inverter
Hope the information stated above about the different sort of inverters as per your use would help all the readers to choose the best suitable inverter for use. Also, you can browse through the online website of moglix for more information.