What do you think about drilling machines? Especially cordless drilling machines? Let me tell you, the presence of a drilling machine, especially a cordless drilling machine makes life a lot easier. This is definitely the case for recent movers or those who want to refurnish their home with new cupboards or old cupboards or some other such furniture.
How to Use a Cordless Drilling Machine?
First of all, you need to choose what’s the job you are going to use the machine for. As in do you want to work on heavy materials like stones etc or light materials like wood etc. For tough materials you need to use low speed and high torque drills, while for light materials you need to use high speed and low torque or you might damage the material.
Who can use Cordless drilling machines?
Whether you are creating anything for your home or hiring a professional builder to help you, it all counts. The present time is the age of the inventor. For all creators, cordless drill machines serve as the ideal do-it-yourself (DIY) instrument. It is really simple to use for both professionals and homeowners who wish to create things themselves thanks to its portability and durability. Without the cord, the application becomes all the more easy.
Features of New Beat Cordless Drill
- Speed Selector: This helps you to choose the speed of your choice based on your material.
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery: Two batteries along with a charger are provided.
- Reverse and Forward Switch Gear: This particular switch allows you to move the drilling machine forward or backward according to your choice making it easier for you to drill properly.
- The Torque Setting Ring: This ring allows you to choose from the different torque settings available so as to make it easier for your drilling machine to perform at its best.
- Elongational Adapter/Flexible Shaft: This helps the user to reach difficult areas to drill. Some examples for this include, the inside or wall adjacent areas etc.
- Clutch Settings: There are 25 different clutch settings to choose from in some. Make sure to choose your clutch settings based on speed and torque requirements
Advantages of New Beat Cordless Drill Machines
- Variable Speeds: The variable speed setting allows you to choose the appropriate speed of your choice for your particular material. This also helps the user to make precise and proper drilling, be it screwdriving or normal drilling.
- Rechargeable Battery: The batteries provided for this rechargeable drilling machine are Li-Ion which has a chargeable efficiency of 80-90% with a power of at least 250-350W/kg. It’s actually recyclable as well. The best part is that in some there are two batteries provided.
- Variable Torque Settings: As mentioned above it helps you choose between the different torque settings available. The reason it is so useful is mainly because different materials need different torque. For tough materials, you need to use low speed and high torque and for light materials, you need to use high speed and low torque for an easier and perfect drilling experience.
- Lightweight: Our cordless drilling machines are very light and easy to carry around, perfect for home use while at the same time can be used by the professionals as well. The weight of the drilling machines ranges from 1.1 – 3kgs.
Types of New Beat Cordless Drill Machines
- New Beat Cordless Drill Kit Set of 12V-16V: New Beat Cordless Drill Machine is a 10mm cordless drilling machine with no load speed of 0-350RPM or 0-1400RPM. It has a chuck size of 10mm and a Torque speed of 16-30N.ms. It also has a clamping capacity of 10mm and a screw diameter of 7mm. It has a maximum drilling capacity of 10mm for steel and 20mm for wood. It also has the option of 25 clutch settings. Included components are Batteries, charger, drill bits, Screwdriver bits and a case to carry it all around.
- NewBeat Cordless Drill Machine of 12V-16V: The NewBeat Cordless Drill Kit Set of 12V-16V is a 10mm cordless drilling machine with no load speed of 0-1400RPM. Included components are Polishing Pad/buffing pad, some bits including drill bit, screwdriver bit, HSS bit, wood flat bit and steel bit. There are also other components like socket wrench, plier, adjustable knife, flexible shaft/elongational adapter, screwdriver, two 12V batteries, charger and tape. The best part is that a case comes with all of this, making it easier to carry all of it wherever the user goes. The machine only weighs 3kg.
- New Beat 21V Impact Drill Kit Set: The New Beat 21V Impact Drill Kit Set is a 13mm cordless drill machine with two options of no-load speed of 0-350 RPM or 0-1400RPM. It has a chuck size of 10mm. It has a Torque speed of 16-30N.ms. It has a clamping capacity of 10mm and a screw diameter of 7mm. It has a maximum drilling capacity of 10mm for steel and 20mm for wood. It has three functions; hammering, driving and drilling and 25 clutch settings. Included components are batteries, charger, Drill Bits, Screwdriver bits and a case. It weighs 3kg.
Check out each and choose the one most suitable for you.