What is an air blower machine?
Air blower machine is a simple and effective electrical device used in homes and industries to blow away dust from every nook and corner. For gadgets and electronics have delicate parts that cannot be cleaned with a cloth. This is when you need air blowers to remove dust with its continuous air pressure. This durable and efficient machine save a good amount of time and effort consumed in cleaning and dusting tasks.
Features of air blowers
The electric air blower is easy to use the device with features such as
- May air blowers come with blowing and extraction features
- For different function, this hand-held machine has a variable speed control option
- Air blowers have a strong and comfortable grip for long hour usage with minimal fatigue.
- These are made from the strong material but lightweight
- They come in the cordless form as well
- Air blowers don’t create much noise, thus can be used without disturbing neighbors and environment
How does air blower work?
An impeller at the center of the air blower sucks air and creates a spiral flow of air thereby creating a dynamic pressure that forces the air to flow through a curved path and out of the blower. The different speed levels are set for various kinds of cleaning such as cleaning electronic components, leaves shed in the garden area, etc.
Types of air blowers
Depending on the power capacity, design of blades, size, and application, air blowers come in different types.
Forward-curved: Here the design of the blade is in a curved direction. This creates a higher velocity when rotating a low speed.
Backward-curved: Here the blades rotate at a much higher speed as compared to forward-curved blades. The flat blades move away from the direction of rotation. It is best for tasks that require high-static pressure.
Airfoil: It has airfoil-shaped blades that gradually curve down to narrow towards the outer end.
Radial: Used in small exhaust systems, the blades are not curved and generally used for cooling purposes.
Difference between blower and fan
|Electrical device||Mechanical device|
|Circulate the air all around/in every direction||With impeller, the air is directed in one direction|
|A large amount of air circulated at a low pressure||With centrifugal force, a large volume of air pushed at a moderate or specified pressure|
Factors to Consider Before Buying An Air Blower
- Opt for battery operated handheld air blowers for small tasks. They can be charged easily and quickly. Electric air blowers are best for long hour usage or cleaning of the larger area.
- Always select blowers that are light in weight that consumes lesser energy and can be used for a longer time without tiredness. Lightweight blowers are easy to handle, operate, maintain, and store
- Make use of the noise level is lower. It will not annoy you or others, especially during long-time use.