“ Better to be safe than sorry”, goes an old saying. One can find it quite stressful about what footwear to use in day to day life .But when choosing safety footwear one can get very confused about what to decide from different styles available. Let us help you choose the right style and right type of safety footwear. We have a variety of safety shoes and boots in safety department . Here we will be advising you and guiding you of how to choose and use them.
Importance of safety shoes
These are safety durable footwear with reinforced protective toe which provides you protection at your workplace may it be factories, construction sites, airports,nuclear plants,casinos etc . While providing all the safety features of traditional Steel Toe Shoes, non-metallic shoes and leather shoes. Most of the safety footwear are fitted with a myth sole plate to protect your feet from underfoot punctures and are designed for optimum safety of the user.
Different types of safety shoes–
- Metatarsal shoes -These shoes provide complete protection and they are designed to prevent or reduce injuries. These shoes provide an extra layer of protection for maximum safety.
- Slip-Resistant footwear– These shoes are designed to provide better slip resistance an interlocked tread pattern that doesn’t close the water in, so that it is channeled away from your foot.
- Thinsulate Boots-These safety footwear with reinforced protective toe which provide you protection with an insulation material that keeps your feet warm and is extremely lightweighted.
- Metal Inshep shoes- When working in industries or at hazardous jobs these safety shoes are designed to protect the instep of the foot from falling or crushing injuries. These shoes are reinforced with metal guards and toe caps, which provide complete protection to the feet.
5. Steel Toe capped shoes– Steel toe-capped shoes are popular for their solid protection. These shoes has a protective reinforcement in the toe which protects the foot from falling objects.
How does safety shoes help you?
Protective shoes come equipped with slip resistant soles and provide complete protection in hazardous workplaces. Mostly in construction sites people get struck by objects falling from above,these shoes help to protect your toes. Insoles of the shoes are made out of heavy – duty materials which provide protective encasing to the feet. And safety shoes also help to support your knees.
What are the different designs of safety shoes?
Safety shoes are manufactured by different companies to suit your convenience and they have been modified over the years to suit the users. One good thing about the design is that most of it are made out from leather they look very trendy in appearance but you can select from a variety of brands which suit your requirements according to your workplace.
Clogs are lightweight and water resistant they come in vibrant colors of plastic or rubber. Thus making them a good choice for many industries. When working in industry or at hazardous jobs safety shoes should be closed toed , styled in the form of sneakers or boots.
Technological innovations in protective footwear have seen the increasing use of plastics , Kevlar and carbon fiber . When working in heavy – duty industries with new advances in metatarsal protection technologies, met guards can often provide a cushioned massage foam feeling on top of the foot offering workers comfortable protection. Safety shoes help to decrease the risk of accidents at your workplace.
Download the Moglix app and search for the product you want because Moglix offers you a wide range to choose from, you can browse through our website moglix.com.